Sunday 18 January 2009

Probably, The Most Lucrative Compensation Plan On The Internet

Sign-up for Free - Earn Up to $44,000 per referral...

In my opinion, TrafficWave offers, probably, the most lucrative compensation plan on the Internet.

$6 per month for your first three referrals, then $1 per month for each person below you in a 3x10 forced matrix which pays up to $88,000 per month.

They will also pay a 50% bonus on the earnings of each person that you you introduce to the affiliate program.

Example - if you were the one who introduced me to the affiliate programme, you would be earning a bonus equivalent to half of my earnings from the matrix every month. If I grow my income to $1,000 per month, you will earn a monthly bonus of $500... if I grow my income to $5,000 per month you will earn a monthly bonus of $2,500.

NOTE: Regardless of how long the company has been in business, how good the products are or how much the compensation plan pays... you will never be able to develop a significantly large or secure income until the you and the people on your team learn how advertise, sell and recruit.

I have been watching the TrafficWave program since the year 2,000 when I was in Jamaica and did not have access to a credit card or debit card to take advantage of the opportunity.

When I moved to the UK and got my first debit card I just had to have a go at this opportunity. Without giving you all the gore... I failed time and time again until I found it embedded with the Traffic Exchange Profit System.

Using the TE Profit system I get a team of people who has the training, the tools and a practical working system for generating traffic, connecting with new business people and sponsoring new people every month.

If you can get serious about developing an income over $80,000 per month, I invite you to have a look at the TrafficWavae affiliate program but don't join yet.

Take a look at the system that will turn that $80,000 per month into reality... Click Here.

To your success,

--
Ian Bartley
UK 01276 686 119
Skype ID ianb33

No comments: